Monday, August 28, 2017

Why did you choose your career/ study programme?

Like many kids, when I was younger, my dream jobs was be a cop or a fireman, because I saw a lot of cops and fireman on the TV shows. But when I reached the age of 13, my dreams job changed. Now I going to be a doctor, because my mother wanted this. However, I realized that I don´t really like the medicine. I wanna help people, but with another different way. After that, when I reached the age of 17, I finished the school and after the PSU, the things that I interest was the psychology and the sociology, but nothing really convince me. Finally I was selected in sociology. My first year in the university was really good, i meet good people and for first time in a long time, I felt that I was doing something that I really like. I really enjoy study social science. I think, the kind of job that I will like to have in a future, is making public politics, because maybe this way going to allow me, improve the quality of life for many people.



2 comments:

  1. oh men, i'm so glad that you decided not to be a cop, we'll be running away from you at the protests

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh men, that was so emotional. I am happy that you are doing something that you really like.

    pd: stop watching TV

    ReplyDelete