Monday, October 2, 2017

My favorite piece of technology

Well, in technology themes i don’t know much, but if exist a piece of technology that i consider really important in this times, is the cellphone.
The cellphone is really useful to be in your social networks, and in case of emergency, this thing helps you to communicate with anybody. My mom gifted to me my first cellphone when i was 13, because i started to study away from home, and if anything happened i could call her. Now i use it to talk with my friends and to know university things, I really like the cellphone for this, and because I can use it to listen music. If this technology thing doesn’t exist, maybe the communication with another person would more complicated, but the relations between people would very much real. 



1 comment: