Friday, August 23, 2019

A country I'd like to visit



Resultado de imagen para Canchas de basket en brooklynHi! In this opportunity, am going to tell about a country I'd like to visit.

I'd love to go to USA because is the country of basketball. I think would be amazing to know the courts where so many famous players took his first shoots, and for this, one special place is Brooklyn, because this is a poor city with a very interesting story. In this city, the basketball is very strong because is a popular game, and is a space to enjoy in spite of his difficult realities.

Another some places to USA I would like to be American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida; and Las Vegas in Nevada. These places are famous because his extravagance and spectaculars shows.

I think I would study in USA, because the universities are really good according to the rankings, but I wouldn't work or live there, at least in this moment, because I have other priorities in my country.

I really hope to visit USA someday!



Resultado de imagen para Las vegas

5 comments:

  1. This year I went to the United States, Miami. Although it was a good experience I would not go again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice Jorge. I'd like to visit that country too. I hope you can make your dream true and see your favorite players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really see you there! I think you can accomplish your dream and play all the basketball you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jorge! I would like to go there too! I hope we can go there someday.

    Greetings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. go Jorge go, you are the best, you are better than Michael Jordan

    ReplyDelete