Monday, November 13, 2017

Your Blogging Experience

My experience was comfortable in general, I learn a few new words and now I feel a little more confident at the time of write in english. I feel my writing skills developed a little with this exercise of writing a blog every week. However I think I would be more excited with a oral part in this blogs, because is this part of learn English that more difficult to me. I think another thing that I would like to write is something relationed with an specific hobby like my fauvorite movie. Maybe write in a blog an opinion associated with a contemporary issue like the environment and global warming or the conflict of the Araucania in Chile. Maybe this help as like invetigators of social science a write in another language with the objective of publish a papers or even a blogs direct to people of another countries. Another option that would be a good option to learn, is write an essay instead of so many blogs. An essay relationed with our degree, our university studies or maybe a simple test of an investigation of Social Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment