Friday, September 13, 2019

Pets

Hi everyone! Today am going to talk about pets.
Resultado de imagen para Ace ventura
Since I was born that I have pets. In fact, the same day I was born, my godfather rescue a puppy from the street and his name was Pillin. Pillin was my first pet and I love him. After him, Tuyo arrive, my second dog. They both fought a lot for jealousy. After the two of them, Manu and Tatan arrived. I had four dogs at the same time. Obviously, I consider dogs to be the best pet, because they are loyal. I don´t like cats very much as pets, although I had four cats too. Today, I only have Tatan, because the rest of my dogs died.

I also had a frog and a duck in my house, but they were very short time. The frog it was only one week and they stole it. The duck was three monts, but we gave it away because it was very difficult to take care of a duck

No comments:

Post a Comment