Friday, September 27, 2019

My favourite singer


Hello everybody! Today I´m going to talk about my favourite singer.

My favourite singer and guitarist is John Frusciante. I really enjoy his music since I had 15. I know him because my best friend of school listed all day Red Hot Chili Peppers, and I started to listen a lot of songs of RCHP, but what I really enjoyed to listen was the guitarist, and the guitarist was John Frusciante. 

I started to reading about him, and his life really interest me. An spectacular guitarrist since he had 8 years old, and to the 17, he drive to the Los Angeles, because he thought in this city he could be a better artist. In this city he joined to the RHCP and play music with the band until he was expulsed because his adicction to the drugs. After this, he rehabilited, he left the drugs and he become an asceticist for 2 years. In this years he recorded a lot of songs, songs that I really enjoy because I can feel his emotions through the music. 

I think my fauvorite album of him is Niandra Lades and Usually Just a T-Shirt, albúm that he recorded under the effects of the heroin, and that he dedicated to the daughter of Flea, the bass guitarist of the RHCP. 

I never seen him in a concert. One time I go to a concert of RHCP, but the guitarist of the band in his moment was Josh Klinghoffer and not John. 


Resultado de imagen para john frusciante

4 comments:

  1. Frusciante is definitely one of the best musicians out there, I really like his album The Empyrean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they called Red Hot Chili Peppers because they are from Chile?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don´t like RHCP :( sorry my friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too knew Frusciante when I started to heard RHCP, he is amazing !

    ReplyDelete