Friday, October 4, 2019

My future job

Hello people, today I'am going to talk about a job that I would like to have in the future.

I think a job that I would like to have in the in future, maybe like an researcher in a center of social studies or in the municipality, at least this are the jobs that I would like to work according to my carrer of sociology.

If in this jobs would be outdoors, I would like it, because I really enjoy outdoors. But if this jobs would be indoors, like in a officce, I would not dislike. Also, if in this jobs I can travel to another places, I would love to, in fact, it would be great to travel to several places and get paid for that. The salary is important to me. I don't pretend to be a millionaire, but I would like help to pay the education of my nephews, to travel with them, and that they may have better opportunities than I had with my brothers. However, obviously I know it's very important work in something that I can enjoy.

But recently, I was talking with a friend that my dream job would be a NBA statistic, because I would love to job in something related with basketball. 

2 comments: