Wednesday, October 25, 2017

A photograph

I find this photograph to much eloquent. I don´t known who take this photograph, but it seems to me very interesting. In this photograph I can see a shadow in a deteriorated wall a photograph of a girl, I think she is his daughter. I also observed a box with a so many syringes, those that seem to be drugs. I think this shadow como from a person who had a normal life, but he made many mistakes in his life and lost everything, and he took away all his loves ones. The picture of the virgin makes me believe what he still hope that can recover his life. This photograph makes me think that selfishness for a good while, can destroy to many lifes, not only life itself, also to the life of families, of children. Some times it´s too easy move in your life, do anything you want, and kill any good reason to live.

2 comments: