Monday, October 2, 2017

My best friend

I don´t have to many friends, because to me a friend is a person that I can really trust. And if there is a person I can really trust, is my best friend Diego. I met him 8 years ago. I changed to a new school, and i knew to Diego here, we were classmates. I consider Diego my best friend, because he is, maybe the only person who has been in the good and the bad times, even in the darkest times. The best memory I have of him, it´s 4 years ago, when because for a disease, I finish in the hospital for three weeks. In this time, i was really lonely, the only person what was going, was my mom, not even my brothers going to see me. But unexpetedly, Diego went to see me almost all days to the hospital. For this and to many things more, he always be my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment