Monday, November 13, 2017

A band / singer I like

The last time I really enjoy to listen a John Frusciante, the guitarist of Red Hot Chili Peppers. Am obsess with his life and his music. I can observe the conflict between him and the guitar when he plays, I feel the love, the pain, the hate when he make his songs. He go to Los Angeles when he has 17, because he want to live a life where he can be how he really is. Frusciante wants to live a life of sex, drugs and rock and roll, not because the pleasures, he feel that´s is the place where he belong. Years later, he meet with the RHCP, and plays for so many years, until the band eject he because your drug adiccition. He become to asceticism for two years and leave the drugs and the sex for an spiritual cleanliness. After that, he return to RHCP until 2007, where he abandoned the band to continue his life as a solist. The kind of music that he plays is like rock, indie and funk in some years with the RHCP. I really like so many songs of him, but the better songs that I consider are, "wet sand" and "Under the bridge" with the RHCP, and "My smile is a rifle" as a solist. This songs produce in me a so deep felling of pain, passion and freedom. This songs makes me reflect a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment