Tuesday, November 7, 2017

An expert on my field

I really don´t consider an expert to anybody in my field. I don´t feel that level of admiration. However, I consider to my teacher of teory II a really good sociologist. I respect so much her work. Her name is María Emilia Tijoux. Her is licensed of social sciences in the University of Paris VIII. Actually her is a sociologist of University of Chile and work in investigates about sociology of the body, sociology of the habitus and problems about social domination: body and social structure; body and interaction; body and sensitivity; bodies, knowledge, powers; body and writing, body and confinement. The thing that really cause respect on me, are her works abouts immigration and social discrimination. These areas are not very researched and I think they are so much important. I really enjoy her classes because teacher Tijoux is a very passionate teacher. I remember one class about the school of Chicago. I really love the content and every extra commentary of the class. In my life, is a very little number of teachers that are capable of win my attention every second.



No comments:

Post a Comment